The coronavirus pandemic and its related economic consequences have made critical changes to the way we think about retirement in America. What are the key questions about housing, healthcare, business, and the supply chain that you should be asking yourself as we work our way through this crisis?
In this 45 minute webinar, you’ll learn the new questions you should be asking in light of the global pandemic, including:
- How much money will I need? What sources do I have, and are they enough?
- How much of my retirement income is guaranteed? Why is this important given the market volatility that has happened and is likely to continue for some time?
- How does social security fit into your overall plan?
- What strategies are best for me given we are now living in a time of global pandemic?
- What does health insurance look like in retirement given we are now living in a Petri dish?
- Where will I live? How does this change my housing options?
- What are the things I haven’t taken into account, or have no idea about?
No prior knowledge is required. The goal of this webinar is to give you an idea of how to develop a game plan and inform you of the things you can do to improve your likelihood of success in retirement. You’ll learn about how to manage inflation, the amount of guaranteed vs. variable income you are receiving, and other factors that are related to your longevity and long term care.
This webinar will occur over Zoom conference. Please email email@example.com to register.
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All investing involves risk including the possible loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.